.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; }

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

End of the Year Post

I can't believe I am writing the very last post of the year! This year has just flown by! I want to thank you all for the end of the year gifts and notes. Most importantly I want to thank you for sharing your children with me this year. They have grown in confidence and independence and are all so ready for 2nd grade (even though I am not quite ready to let them go!!) I am so proud of them and so grateful for you and all of the support you have shown throughout this year. I truly hope you have a restful, memorable, and enjoyable summer vacation!!

Here are just a few pictures of our end of the year gatherings. Enjoy!

Open House










Creature Feature (with siblings)







Ice Cream Social




And Finally....our End of the Year Class Picnic!









Thank you again! Have a fun summer! And please keep in touch!